8.18.2008

Like the Ocean Floor, I'm Thinking

I just got home from the pianos/caution children tour. To say the least, it was a breath of fresh air and just the right amount of self-reflection I needed, yet I feel even more indifferent than I did before I left. Once you have a taste of the world outside of your routines and social boundaries, you long for more, but begin to appreciate "home" for what it is and not for what it lacks. 

I don't need to repeat anything that was said, name-drop anyone I met, or mention any place that I saw. It's all where it needs to be, and everything both positive and negative made yet another experience memorable enough in itself. The Caution Children, however, are wonderful individuals and musicians and I wish we had spent more time with them. Their music will fit perfectly into my little book of nostalgia in a pretty big chapter of my life.

Sidenotes:
New contacts won't fit right.
1 year of school left = anxiousness, depression, excitement
Haven't worked out in 2 weeks, big no-no.

I'm in love with every little part of nothing.

No comments: