3.20.2009

Love Like A Sunset

I'm on a serious soul-search right now. The past few months have been seriously auto-piloted. I hope my friends know how much they mean to me, 'cause I may have forgotten how to show it. I don't know if it's selfish or not, but as much as I want to be around, I want just as much not to be around, unless it somehow benefits my happiness, and I really don't know what the external solution to that is as of late. I know things will not be stale once I embrace graduation, summer, and sort out my new job situation. I do know, that I cannot wait to leave for a month with Pianos.

My sleeve is almost done. That's exciting I guess.



I can't stop listening to the new Phoenix album. It sits with me so well.

I think I forgot how to play guitar. FML

3 comments:

rowen chalmers frazer said...

your tat shows that you have good taste, i'm glad you didn't get dumb shit like 99% of the world did.

i like how you explain things, your mind is phat.

<3 rowen

August said...

thanks dude. move to b-more now. <3

Dik said...

You should have put a huge dick in that girl on your arms mouth. Only then, would you have achieved total tattoo originality.