3.05.2008

I'm Old Gregggggg

This morning was horrible. Every part of me hurt, from my toes up to me eyelids. I didn't get to bed until 7 because of it. I did myself a favor and called out of work. I still feel like the living dead, and I can barely focus on this redundant 20th century art bullshit that I'm being tested on tomorrow. One art history class is enough, kthx. 

In even worse matters:
Leopard took a shit on me again last night, when I was trying to update to version 10.5.2.
Called applecare dude, who was real gnarly, and possibly stoned.
Turns out I had to do an "Erase and Install".
I had to copy everything onto my brother's computer and onto my external hardrive from there.
I just wiped everything clean and reinstalled Leopard, and I'm waiting on all of the updates to put my computer back on there, which will probably be another 2 hours or so. real sick...

This was just what I needed when the majority of my current schoolwork and art-related projects involve using this computer. With the addition of me being a piece of shit lazy ass, Pianos are still waiting on their artwork. I really hope I can function tomorrow night, it'd be perfect for getting some work done.

Thursday I'm getting more work done on my arm. so sick. almost done. extremely broke now.


"You wanna go to a club were people wee on each other?
I've got a mangina, I'm Ollllldd Greeeeggggggggggg!"

No comments: