12.13.2008

Docile

I'd like a new layout, and maybe if I fucking feel like it, I'll get around to changing it.

I wonder when people will stop thinking they've got such a hold on what classifies as art and design.

I wonder when people of Baltimore will stop making this shitty "ghetto-tech, let's just have so much fun, brightly colored" music that's getting us more recognition than needed. And by recognition I mean loyal Parisian followers and a write up in Rolling Stone and Playboy Magazine.

I've been trying my best to word it properly, and I think I'm just having a really rough week, or maybe even a rough year, but I'm trying my best to hang on to the things that I think actually appeal to me, and hope that they are not just things to distract me from myself.

This is unrelated, but very relative. http://dearoldlove.tumblr.com/
Some of these are clever, some of these are hilarious. Most are heartbreaking.











No comments: