12.20.2008

A Simple Reminder

Some thoughts:

I don't think it's normal to be capable of sleeping into any part of the evening, but I seem to accomplish just that any chance I get. I wonder if it's because my body never gets the appropriate amount of rest and on certain days it just sort of turns off and I catch up. I might even have to do with the fact that my room sees little to no sunlight at all, and neither does my black heart. LOL. But seriously...

I wish I could overcome whatever is hindering me from using certain talents to contribute to the heavier-musically driven world, but I honestly believe that I just somehow grew out of it. The hard part is the slight amount of adrenaline that still runs through me when I see my friends doing what I used to love so much. It's just a small reminder of how I used to be able to release such negative energy in a really positive way. Things just became really clouded eventually, and I think I'll just forever associate it with those moments. I need not revisit them. I think it also has to do with time, money, and the fact that I can do musically whatever I want and whenever I want without including anyone's sad ideas but my own.

Everything has gone pretty stale.


For someone so fortunate. this is really unfortunate for me:

No comments: